Bodegas Barreda, Torre de Barreda Tempranillo 2016
- Bodegas Barreda
- 100% TEMPRANILLO
- La Mancha
- $18.00 ($15.93 + HST)
- Inv Status:
- In Inventory
- 14.5 %
- Bottle size:
- Marc Gomez and Longinoz Munoz
- Cherry red colour with purple rim; Medium - High intensity. Nose is very intense and fruity with a clear varietal personality. Red and black fruit notes (strawberries, cherries, cranberries), with licorice and anise notes. Behind the fruit, balsamic and spicy tones derived from oak aging which provides complexity to the wine. Present and mature tannins and good acidity, which makes the wine fresh.
- 9 days of maceration and 5 months in oak.
- Gold Medal Tempranillos al Mundo 2014
- Tempranillos al Mundo 2016: Torre de Barreda Tempranillo 2014: SILVER MEDAL
Products marked available at LCBO or Vintages, you can find at your local LCBO store. For consignment products, you can order online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (416) 694-3689.