Creekside Estate Winery, VQA Iconoclast Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Creekside Estate Winery
- 58% Sauvignon Blanc, 28% Pinot Gris, 13% Viognier, 1% Chardonnay
- $23.00 ($20.35 + HST)
- 11 %
- Bottle size:
- Rob Power
- An intriguing, atmospheric walk through the fields on a warm summer’s day: sweetgrass, Honeysuckle flowers, and Lemon Thyme, complexed with a beeswax undertone from the Semillon. The wax appears again on the viscous palate which focuses back into a citrus and herb finish.
- Creekside ferments the majority of the juice as separate vineyard blocks in 100% French oak barrels, and then creates the blend.
- Gold - Ontario Wine Awards
- “An intriguing range of flavours from this intriguing blend bring to mind tropical fruit salad, pears in syrup, pineapple, and a faint background note of gingerbread and wood spice. Decent length and depth. This should appeal widely, even if ultimately the complexity and depth are modest.” Tasted March 2015. - John Szabo MS, Wine Align
Products marked available at LCBO or Vintages, you can find at your local LCBO store. For consignment products, you can order online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (416) 694-3689.
Sorry, we are currently out of stock.