Valle Andino, Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2018
- Valle Andino
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Maule Valley
- 13.5 %
- Bottle size:
- Fine aromas of red berries, smoke and chocolate. Well-balanced with pleasant red cherry, red currant and chocolate notes. Intense with a long finish.
- The grapes were destemmed, crushed and cooled at 8C. After 6 days of cold maceration, the wine was fermented at 27C, then a post fermentative maceration was done for 10 days. Run and press wines blended to obtain a greater structure. 80% of the wine went to new French oak barrels for 9 months. The other 20% remained in stainless steel tanks. The final blend was made before the bottling.